Monday, March 4, 2013

The Right Place at the Right Magical Time


Sometimes I feel that I am in the wrong place, that I must be doing the wrong things, that I am on a road I should have not taken at all.  I want to be elsewhere, where life feels magical, in a place
as beautiful as a Japanese screen.  How about you?

Yet when this happens, sometimes I get nudged that maybe I am where I should be.  Let me explain.  Last month, when I felt this way, I found answers to two specific questions I had been wondering about for 3 decades.

One, on what the green line down the middle of the temple in Jerusalem referred to.  I found clues in an old, illustrated manuscript from the Oxford Bodleian Library.  I just happened to see a notice about the show it was in, at The Jewish Museum, the day before it closed.

The other related to the traditional, non-magical use of angelic names in meditation.  This changed and deepened my understanding of so many things.  (Both answers were so obvious and simple, though it took me 30 years to figure them out.)

And last fall, at a moment when I was feeling out of place and anxious, waiting at a busy intersection at Columbus Circle in Manhattan, a Monarch butterfly came and landed on the the book I had in my hand, as if to tell me that maybe I was where I should be right now.

What I'm trying to convey is that just because you feel things aren't working as they should, doesn't mean they aren't.

When this happens, you just need to hone your personal disciplines and non-judgement.  Then you will draw great things into your life.  A teacher of mine called it "Raising your energy vibration."

No comments: